DS Information platform is a computer system which has web software for the operations of DS staff, and Divisional Secretariat Management. It is a Secure Digital Software Platform for Office improving productivity. It responds from Surreytech to provide an information platform for public administration operations and reporting of the divisional secretariat.
System Features of DS Information Management System
There are many features of the ds system to drive the Sri Lankan public to the modern digital age and improve productivity without wasting time and training public servants to use this capability.
- Electronic records of Staff, Public, and their service requests
- Communication utilities ( SMS, Email, Twitter, team messaging – coming up!)
- Go paperless and electronic reporting ( Papers, resources & people time)
- Public Queue management and a token-based service introduced
- Electronic registration for services, including appointment booking
- Customer feedback facility which collects how we serve our public and opportunities to improve.
- Management Analytics, telling how many people we server, How long it took, where are bottlenecks from a day, week, months basis
- Train and supported by Surreytech Consulting Sri Lanka, who look after the system and provide uninterrupted support
- Barcode based case management ( Coming soon)
DS Information Management System by Surreytech
Communication Tools SMS/Emails
The public can book times before arriving (New)
Customer Feedback is out happiness too
Online Application submission for staff and public services both (New)
Public queue management and counters management